Returns & Exchanges
Need to return or exchange something? It couldn’t be easier.
MARCS is happy to exchange or refund for change of mind on full priced items within 30 days of receipt of your order. We offer free returns to any one of our MARCS standalone Australian stores and we also offer free returns by ParcelPoint within Australia.
Simply follow the instructions below which include our returns policy and a step-by-step guide on how you can return your item(s) to us ParcelPoint or Post, through our standalone stores and via international post/courier.
Our returns policy
• All items purchased in our online store must be returned unused, unworn and unwashed with original swing tags still attached. In addition, shoes should be returned without scratches or stains and in their original, undamaged shoe box.
• Please include your original receipt in the parcel. Refunds will be credited against your original method of purchase.
• All returns must be made within 30 days of receipt of your order.
• Due to hygiene reasons we are unable to accept returns for swimwear, earrings and hosiery, unless they are faulty.
RETURINING AN ITEM PURCHASED WITH AFTERPAY
All customers looking to refund/exchange an item/s purchased with Afterpay must return their items to THE ONLINE STORE. Please note that items purchased online with Afterpay cannot be refunded in Marcs stand alone stores, Myer and David Jones locations.
To return your Afterpay purchase for free please
use ParcelPoint to create a returns label. Please return your items FREE OF CHARGE (AU customers only) to the following address:
Att: Marcs Customer Care Afterpay
69-73 Gow Street
Padstow NSW 2211
If you have any questions you can email us at email@example.com or contact us by phone on +61 2 8080 9041 or Australia only (toll free). Monday to Friday, between 9am and 5pm (AEST) and we will be happy to help you.
Please choose carefully as there are no refunds on SALE items for 'change of mind'. We will provide a refund or exchange on an item that is faulty or not as described.
We do however, offer a credit note for any SALE items purchased online which you would like to return for 'change of mind' reasons (including unsuitable size purchased).
FREE RETURNS WITHIN AUSTRALIA
BY PARCELPOINT OR THE POST OFFICE
For more information about ParcelPoint Click here.
Book your return online and send via ParcelPoint or the post office (complimentary within Australia).
1. Visit http://parcelpoint.com.au/marcs/return then follow the online process to book your return and print a free returns label. You can choose to send your parcel from hundreds of ParcelPoint stores (open 7 days and late) or any post office. You will need your order number to enter in as your Marcs Order Id for the booking, which can be found in the 'My Account' section when sign in online, or on your order confirmation email.
2. Package your item(s) into the original parcel packaging or suitable new packaging and ensure you include the receipt.
3. Attach your returns label onto the parcel, ensuring that you cover any previous labels.
4. Post your parcel back to us, by taking it to your selected ParcelPoint store or post office.
5. We will email you to let you know once we have received your item(s).
6. Once we advise you we have received your item please allow up to 2 weeks for your account to be credited should you require a refund.
FREE RETURNS IN STORE WITHIN AUSTRALIA
Bring your items, receipt and payment card into store.
1. Go to any MARCS standalone store (unfortunately our concessions in Myer and David Jones and our Outlet stores will be unable to offer you a refund or exchange). To find your nearest store Click here.
2. Remember to take your receipt as proof of purchase.
3. Bring the card you paid with online. The cardholder needs to be present.
4. If you paid by Paypal you will be refunded back to a credit or debit card.
1. At this time we do not offer free returns on international purchases and your item(s) must be returned by post (we are unable to offer returns in store for international purchases).
2. Pack your items into the original parcel packaging or new parcel packaging and ensure you include the receipt and this returns form. Post the parcel back to us to the following address (we do recommend that you use a tracking option on your parcel as we are unable to trace your parcel for you). MARCS Online Store, 219-231 Botany Road, Waterloo, NSW, Australia, 2017
3. We will email you to let you know once we have received your item(s).
4. Once we advise you we have received your item by email please allow up to 2 weeks for your account to be credited should you require a refund.
THINGS TO REMEMBER
Your items should be in their original packaging (e.g. shoebox) with barcode tags still attached.
The receipt you received from us with your original order must be included in the package that you return.
Refunds will be credited to your original method of payment. Refunds will be processed in $AUD.
For Hygiene reasons we cannot offer returns on pierced jewellery, underwear, hosiery or swimwear, unless they are of unsatisfactory quality or unfit for purpose.
If you have any questions you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us by phone on +61 2 8080 9041 or Australia Only (toll free) 1800 688 290 or New Zealand only (toll free) 0800 627 276. Monday to Friday, between 9am and 5pm Australian Eastern Daylight Time (NSW) and we will be happy to help you.